"do not with to be anyone else but who you are, and try to be that perfectly."
mmm breakfast was amazing. i had two banana waffles from trader joes. topped them of with some nutella and cut up strawberries and banana! i think its my favorite breakfast ever!
snack was whole wheat bread, some ham, and cut up gouda cheese. my cheese really didn't melt. i think instead of the toaster oven ill just stick it under the broiler.
i also had a cup of left over cheese stuffed tortellini and marinara sauce. again i spent the day in front of the tv watching NCIS and ellen. but i did go to target <3 favorite store ever. i saw some bedding that i may get when we move. i also hit up bed bath and beyond to pick up some mixing bowls and a sifter. either tonight or tomorrow night im going to bake some red velvet cupcakes!
for dinner we had chicken lettuce wraps. super easy:
- 2 cubed chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoons of olive oil or cooking spray
- water chestnuts
- snap peas [or/and any other veggies you want to add]
- 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons of rice vinegar
- a head of lettuce
1. dissolve the brown sugar in the soy sauce and rice vinegar
2. cook chicken in olive oil or spray pan with cooking spray
3. mix in the water chestnuts and snap peas until heated
4. then stir in the sauce
i still don't know how places get such perfect lettuce cups. mine always tear or never come out right.. lol