for lunch the boyfriend and headed to tempe marketplace. he was craving a chipotle burrito and i was craving a bacon lettuce and tomato plus mayo whole wheat sandwich from paradise bakery & cafe. it was sooo good!
i also bought 8 mini chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. i had 3 and the boy ate the rest. they were AMAZING!
after lunch we headed to ikea! favorite store ever! we were looking for some new stuff to add to our new apartment!
for dinner i baked a bbq chicken pizza. i had three pieces. it taste just like the one from california pizza kitchen.
bbq chicken pizza:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 lb diced chicken
- 2/3 cups of bbq sauce [bullseye original]
- 1 package of refrigerate pizza dough [whole wheat from trader joes!]
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup of shredded gouda cheese
- 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees f.
2. in a large skillet of medium-high heat, heat oil, add the chicken and saute until golden brown [about 12 minutes] remove from heat into a bowl and toss chicken with 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce. set aside.
3. roll out pizza dough onto a greased cookie pan and shape dough to fit the pan. spread the remaining bbq sauce evenly over pizza dough. sprinkle cheese, onion and chicken over sauce.
4. bake about 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles, sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
so easy and comes out delicious!